Frequently Asked Questions
- Q.What mobile type and OS version do you support?
- A.We support iPads/ iPhones after iOS 6.0
- Q.The app is crashing on my device. How do I resolve the issue?
- A.This may be caused when there are other apps running in the back end. Stop all other apps first and then restart "Gocco Doodle" again.
- Q.What should I do when the app doesn’t start?
- A.Try the following in order;
- 1.Make sure your device is running the latest software. If not, download the latest version of App Store.
- 2.First, stop all other apps running behind it, then restart "Gocco Doodle" again.
- 3.If you still can’t solve the problem, power down the device and then turn it back on.
- 4.Uninstall "Gocco Doodle" and reinstall it again from App Store.
- Q.A part of my doodles seems to be missing. What should I do?
- A.When you doodle too many objects in 1 sheet, some of it may not be saved thus missed depending on your device’s spec. When this happens, illustrate lesser objects.
- Q.I can’t browse other people’s drawings.
- A.Make sure you are activating your app under online conditions.
- Q.No Sound?
- A.Your device is probably in mute mode. Try the following in order;
1. Turn on your device’s volume by pressing the side volume button2. Turn on the switch that is located just above the side volume buttonIf you're using an iPad, the sound issues could also be related to the Mute/Lock Rotation side switch.
Follow the instructions in this document to assign it to sounds.
- Q.How to activate snapshot saving?
- A.In iOS6, you need to give access to the Camera Roll to be able to use the camera and save snapshots. Open your device's Settings Panel and select Privacy and then Photos. Here, you can choose whether your Gocco Doodle should have access to your Camera Roll.
- Q.More questions?
- A.Please contact us through the “contact form” below.
Copyright © 2013 SMARTEDUCATION, LTD. All rights reserved.